10. Misconception: the Doctor is a hologram.
Fact: He is the only real crew member-- everyone else is a hologram.
9. Misconception: Torres is the head of engineering.
Fact: Seven of Nine is the head of engineering.
8. Misconception: Seven of Nine is a recovering Borg.
Fact: She's just disguising herself as a recovering Borg, but in fact plans to assimilate Earth when they get home.
7. Misconception: Chakotay has mastered lucid dreaming.
Fact: He's dreaming right now and doesn't even know it.
6. Misconception: Kim has the hots for Seven of Nine.
Fact: Janeway has ordered Kim to get close to Seven and uncover her next plot to lead Voyager to the Borg.
5. Misconception: Neelix is an authority on the Delta Quadrant.
Fact: He's been hiding his "Delta Quadrant for Dummies" book.
4. Misconception: Tuvok never laughs.
Fact: He's laughing on the inside.
3. Misconception: Starfleet is now aware of what happened to Voyager and is doing everything they can to bring her home.
Fact: Starfleet is now aware of what happened to Voyager and wants her to stay in the Delta Quadrant and explore until she runs out of gas.
2. Misconception: Tom Paris was happy to become the Doctor's new assistant.
Fact: Engineering is closer to sickbay than the bridge.
1. Misconception: From its present position, it will take Voyager approximately 58 years to get home.
Fact: Not even the most avid Trekkie would watch Star Trek: Voyager for that many seasons.