The TOP TEN Favorite Activities of Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
- Ordering Earl Grey tea from the computer, then smacking
himself on the forehead and saying "I could have had a V-8!"
- Yelling "Punchbuggy!" and hitting Riker's arm whenever he sees
- Screwing around in the holodeck when he ought to be on the
- Spotlighting unsuspecting crewmembers with the glare from his
- Lecturing everybody on why it's rude to fire the phasers at
- Sending crank subspace messages to Starfleet Command asking if
Dick Hertz is there
- Asking Beverly Crusher to come to his quarters so he can show
her "a REAL Picard Maneuver"
- Ticking off Romulan commanders during tense confrontations in
the Neutral Zone by asking "Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're
- Telling crewmembers in menacing, Dirty Harry voice, "Go ahead,
Make it so"
- Putting banana peels on the transporter pads just before an
away team beams back up