19) Worf: Klingons do *not* play tiddlywinks!
18) Picard: No, please, Mr. Data, do go on. I find your list of synonyms for 'extinct' fascinating...
17) Picard: It's too bad we don't live in an enlightened, civilized era like they had in the twentieth century.
16) Picard: Good work, Counselor. If you hadn't told us those aliens had hostile intent, we would have been completely fooled by their plan"
15) Geordi: Did you hear Wesley almost got kicked out of the Academy again? They caught him smoking pot!
Data: (looks puzzled) Pot? (brightens) Ah. Marijuana - a narcotic obtained from the hemp plant. Cannabis. Weed. Mary Jane. Grass. Reefer. Panama Red . . .
14) Crusher: Jean-Luc, since the ship is in no danger at all, and we're not about to die, there's something I want to tell you...
13) Troi (to someone she is counseling): You've obviously mistaken me for someone who care! Now get out!
12) Geordi: The... doohicky... has gone all... funny, making that gizmo light up...the one that means the warp engines are... ya know... all messed up.
11) Worf: Ouch! I got a paper cut!
10) Picard: Captain's Log, Stardate... damn. What's the date? Number One, what's today? No, I know it's Tuesday, what's the date? The STARdate!!
9) A Starfleet Admiral: Don't worry about it, Picard, there are plenty of other ships in your quadrant.
8) Picard: Tea, Lemon Zinger, iced.
7) Riker: Not tonight -- I have a headache.
6) Worf: Klingons do NOT wear frilly underwear... at least not on duty.
5) Worf: Do we have to beam down right now? The Smurfs are on subspace TV!
4) "Prime Directive? We don't need no steenkin' Prime Directive!"
3) Geordi: We've modified the warp coils be reversing the polarity of the inverse geometric phase integrator and adding a broad-band neutrino generator to the hyper-magnetic field controls.
Riker: What will that do?
Geordi: Not a damn thing, but it sure as hell *sounds* impressive!
2) Worf: The aliens are locking their weapons on us... firing... a miss. Shall I open hailing frequencies so you can laugh in their faces?
1) Picard: Ah, what the heck. I'm bored. Screw the hailing frequencies, fire at will.
"Dr. McCoy, would you do me the very great honor of eating my shorts?"