Top Ten Reasons why the Federation doesn't use cloaking
- Test vessels keep disappearing and are never seen again.
- Head of Starfleet has Bugblatter Beast Syndrome and thinks
that if the enemy can't see us, we can't see them.
- Insurance company won't cover accidents involving two cloaked
ships colliding into each other.
- Afraid it would make it too easy for Kirk to steal another
ship out of the docking bay.
- It wouldn't help anyway, Q would still find them.
- Don't want anyone to find out what _*really*_ happened to
- External shots of the ship would be extremely dull.
- Don't want to admit that for once, Klingons had a really good
- Mike Okuda and Rick Sternbach can't find the model they made
of the cloaked Enterprise.