Top Ten Plot Twists in the "Clinton on the Enterprise"
- Bill is watching "Hee Haw" and discussing his experiences as a
Rhodes scholar with some friends. The fabric of the universe can't
take this juxtaposition of the idiotic with the intelligent and
Bill is technobabbly transported to the Enterprise.
- Picard is stunned into utter speechlessness by Clinton's hair.
- Shares "war stories" with Riker. i.e. "And then her husband
- Thanks to replicator, all food is FAST food! Clinton's in hog
- Dr. Crusher politely tells Bill, "with our medical technology,
we can correct that overbite."
- Clinton learns from Star Fleet how to eliminate the US budget
deficit -- get rid of money!
- Bill & Will save Enterprise from hostile aliens by playing
a rather bad duet on Sax and Trombone.
- Advances in genetic engineering can eliminate problems from
inbreeding. Clinton brings the technology home to Arkansas and
becomes a hero!
- Clinton makes the transporter an intregal part of his
universal health care plan.
- As he leaves the Enterprise, Clinton closes his goodbye with
"I still believe in a place called Hope." Data responds with,
"There are exactly 143,452 settlements with that name in the