63 ways to procrastinate
- Jump up and down in the hallway until your head hits the
- Play with phonemail until you can get the mega-bitch to say "I
do not understand this command."
- Write all your friends from home who don't give a crap how you
- Play assassination.
- Play with E mail.
- Write random nymphomaniacs on UNIX.
- Do your laundry.
- Go to Clemons and watch the newest feature film.
- Do handstands in the halls.
- Go to Rugby and challenge yourself by trying to get in a
fraternity where you are not on the guest list.
- Throw on the Cars and jam out with hallmates.
- Go meet people in the next dorm.
- Send E mail to yourself.
- Take a nap.
- Don't vacuum, just pick the things off of your carpet.
- Decorate your walls with random flyers you took from the
- Rearrange your room.
- Scream at people out your window and then hide.
- Iron all of your clothes.
- Play tecmo bowl.
- Have sex.
- Engage in dormcest.
- Eat peanuts.
- Streak the Lawn.
- Discuss with your roommate the reason for there being so many
steps around grounds.
- Go to Slaughter and watch people work out.
- Make mixed tapes.
- Take out your garbage.
- Check your mail.
- Make popcorn.
- Go down the hall and read the messages on everyone's doors.
- Read the Cavalier Daily and UJ.
- See if you can eat 6 Saltines in one minute without drinking
- Recycle. (don't forget to rinse and crunch).
- Sharpen all of your pencils.
- Eat fruit.
- Take a shower.
- Stare at your bookbag.
- Go pick up your tickets for the next basketball game.
- Make up a problem and go bother your RA for an hour or two.
- Pull the fire alarm and see how many fire trucks you can get
to come to your dorm.
- Have your hallmates play with your hair.
- Sleep with someone (but don't try anything).
- Flush the toilet.
- Make a swimming pool in the shower room.
- Brush your hair.
- Call random people and ask if John is there.
- Go off on your roommate.
- Clean your dirty dishes.
- Be merry.
- Make lists for E mail to send to your friends.
- Get into an argument about politics with a conservative.
- Listen to someone tell you how bad they are failing all of
- Tell that person to shut up.
- Slam your door.
- Quote all the lines from your favorite movie.
- Play poker.
- Play Spite & Malice.
- Clip your toenails.
- Look through your high school yearbook.
- Read this message.